Wednesday, June 23, 2010

the list has no ending

There is so much to share, so much to complaint, and so much to happy about. But, time just doesn't permit!

I felt that I was on mid term holiday together with the kids. PD on the 1st week of school holiday, OUTBAC Broga on the second. With these two occasions, it seriously demotivated my spirit for work and all I could think and dreamed was just vacation and only vacation. I dreamed that the usual bunch of us were catching our flight to Taiwan yesterday. Gonna make this wish comes true :)

I never like the beach at PD, but I go PD if I am accommodating at Uncle Albert's house. To me, relaxation found there. I don't have to worry about the food (overflowing), things to do, sunshine, the pool, the people around there, wonderful.

OUTBAC was a life changing thing, mentally and spiritually. Speaker was Ps Lim Jit Pang, the grandson of founder of Kluang Station, that makes coffee and toasts. A great man after God's heart and I have a strong believe that all, if not, almost all the campers felt the impact of the teachings and literally broke down in tears before God. As a part of the committee, for this time, I really felt that we did a good job in taking care of them. One thing I'm really glad that this bunch of campers were very obedient and did not give tough problems to us. My hope is that the youth will continue to keep the fire burning in their heart, run the race and be capable to pass the baton to the next generation.

There is so much to do..
So much to wish that I can do..
I'm procrastinating, although was being bomb yesterday for those unfinished work :)

Compiling a report now, see you around.

xoxo

No comments:

Try us on Wibiya!