Monday, June 07, 2010

school holiday

School Holiday has officially begun on Saturday. Nicholas and me chatted via Facebook this morning and claimed that he might not be able to make it for tonight's tuition class because he wants to follow his aunt for Prince of Persia at the mall.

I was just wondering whether I should just call off the class since its school holiday for the kids and also I'm not on my right track today. Maybe I was too exhausted working over the weekends. Literally running the engine for 2 weeks excluding the bed time of course. But to be honest, I like working at the outlet, to see the people walking at the mall, the way Soon after I've that thought, Sis Kath texted me and said Nicholas doesn't want to have class today as well as tomorrow because Sunbeam's Charity Dinner is held at PGRM tomorrow. They are attending. So ya, no class for today and tomorrow.

My plan for tonight after my work would be uploading pictures which were taken during the weekends and to update the remaining Phantastic Phuket's post.

And now, I lost focus on my work today. Don't feel like doing anything but sleep :(

Mummy is cooking spaghetti for dinner tonight, yumyum.

Cottage Fries and Gossip Girls Episode 7 Season 2 tonight, yeahyeah.

xoxo
Justify Full

No comments:

Try us on Wibiya!