Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Phantastic Phuket - Day 3

Hey there, I'm back to complete my Phantastic Phuket - Day 3 post! I really need to have determination in completing what I've left dangling, and here I am. Without any further delay, I shall briefly share what had happened. Day 3 was free and easy for all. 3 couples went to get souvenirs and did some shopping while me, eugene, joshua and fanny stayed back to utilized our resort's facilities. We swam, ate, kayak and even went for spa.



view at the pool (part of it)
Pool Side Villa
Elephant standing shower
Thavorn's Pizza
Coconut Ice-Cream
Club Beef Burger
Interior of the SPA

Outdoor shower
Mini jaguzzi attaching the SPA

It was dinner time, we dined at a restaurant at the cliff. With an expectation that it will be windy and spectacular scenery, but it failed us tremendously. Not only it has no wind at all, the service was bad, food was so so but pricey and to sum it all, horrible. Pictures below were those above so so rating which I find that is still edible :)

Beef Fried Rice
Pineapple Fried Rice
Lobster Spaghetti

We got our butts rode on a Tuk-tuk only during our last night, 300baht for 10pax from our resort to Phuket night market. I salute the drivers like seriously, if you've been in a tuk-tuk, you know what I mean. Those drivers can really drive skillfully escaping every possibility that might cause accident, like how to manage a sharp corner turn, overtaking another tuk-tuk?
10pax in a tuk-tuk
me and siew went for manicure & pedicure.
200baht for just basic and 300baht for color.
Everyone has to get their feet clean before entering the pa-lour.
Its located at the night market, 2 doors away from Addidas.

Day 3 ended with loads of drinks and a time of chit-chatting with one another. We were dead tired that night, everyone went to bed early.

No comments:

Try us on Wibiya!