Thursday, May 27, 2010

dental appointment

One of the bracket came off from the tooth yesterday while I was happily enjoying my nasi lemak. At 1st I thought it was some seashell because I was chewing anchovies at that time, thought it could be the kitchen that they didn't have it properly cleansed before serving it. It was too hard to bite so I took it out from my mouth, it looks really like a broken shell, but it was not!

So today I walked in to seek consultation, my dentist adviced me not to dispose the bracket, bring it back to the dentist to get it fixed. I did what was being told, the dentist was very glad that I didn't throw because she said Damon's brackets are VERY expansive.

Supposedly I can insert a thicker wire today, but my teeth still can't take the pressure of the thickness and the dentist is afraid that the bracket will dettach from the teeth again because of the intense pressure. So, the wire was being changed today, still using the previous' thickness, but a new wire. And dentist said Damon has no color rubbers to attach to my bracket, so which means for the entire process teeth straightening, the steel its gonna be just pure metalic. But nonetheless, I'm very very glad of the movement taken place.

The back tooth is starting to ache slowly, but not too bad. I got myself a new toothbrush. The previous one has worn out, well, I'm brushing the steel, not teeth.


Ortho toothbrush. cost me RM7.
Anyone has a lower price?

No comments:

Try us on Wibiya!