Thursday, May 27, 2010

loaded.

Chloe has left at 4.30pm for class, Sarah left for Sunway for some meeting. Manager is always away. So, today at 5pm, an hour to 6pm till I call it a day at work, I am alone. Whenever I look at the pile of my paper work, I sigh and always ponder when only I can finish everything, and I seriously mean EVERYTHING.

Job scope today is to send out sms to all members for our company's 15th Anniversary sales which will be held at a different day for local and outstations. I literally used 1 whole day to extract the numbers and edit it. It took me long enough to finished it, its 5.30pm now and imagine I started at 10am, and minus my 1 hour lunch break :D I'm a newbie, pardon me.

Today is payday, tomorrow is public holiday, Saturday is meet up day and party day, Sunday is Sabbath day. :) Well well well, I'm so so excited about the weekend, as always. And I can't wait the Anniversary sales to end quickly so that I can really focus on my paperwork.

As for today, I really really want to thank Chloe for offering so much patience and time. But obviously not really today that I need to thank her, but its like she is really ever patience to teach and listen to my everything! She is really really a good friend, a companion, I will love her like a sister to me, as I always do :D

Its pouring cats and dogs outside the window, and I'm leaving 6pm right on the dot :D

Have a great weekend mates! You should ;)

Love,
Mich.

No comments:

Try us on Wibiya!