Wednesday, May 19, 2010

iName my babies.

Although is like 35minutes till I call it a day at work, but I've been embracing a workload that require my brain so much so that I couldn't handle. Just admit it, I'm poor in juggling my work and stress. BUT, I think I can't deny that I'm not feeling quite well today, due to the reason that I caught under the rain yesterday, and.. I didn't have enough rest since, MONDAY. I felt so so dead today as I've started my engine once I step into the office =(

And now I don't care much la. the manager is away for dinner I reckon, because the Aussies are here for inspection, they are no doubt, friendly :)

Well, back to my title. I somehow have this fetish of putting 'i' in front of an title, just feel that is nice. Yesh, I've all these names running, or rather is like a scar in my brain. I want to have 3babies, but if God wants me to have more, I won't hesitate.

So my plan is to have 3 babies. It would be 2 boys and a girl. Why do I have such plan is because you know, it applies to the majorities whereby there is this thing that 'whatever you can't have/earn during your time, you want to make it best for your children when you've the ability'

Ya, that's what I'm saying. I don't have a biological brother, as in older brother. That's why I want it for my kids. Again, back to my topic.

My 1st child has to be a boy! I will name him Landon Kurt. If you know the movie of A Walk to Remember, you should know the lead actor, Shane West.

2nd son, I will name him Quentin Jay. Nice? Quentin is taken from the drama series of 'One Tree Hill' the black basketball player. Why Jay as second name? To make it more special :)

For my princess, I will name her Kyra Cherynne. It gives people a very polite and sweet impression after listening to the name eventhough they have not seen her face to face.

Ya, I know I'm chinese and its advisable to honor the surname beforehand or maybe not so fancy English name. Oh well, i'll leave it to my future husband though, if is a mutual agreement, I won't protest :D

So what's your ideal name for your princes and princesses?

No comments:

Try us on Wibiya!