Wednesday, May 19, 2010

iM tired.

Yep. Since Monday, I've been out during the night and tonight as well. I'm so so occupied with work load that at this very point of time, I'm feeling restless already. Lunch time is like 6minutes away, but I'm feeling sleepy and hungry.

I drove to work on Monday, i took my own sweet time during morning, able to reached office 9am on the dot. It was raining during afternoon, what is more than traffic madness in KL? I got home at 7pm, grabbed my dinner and left for Nicholas' house for tuition. I conducted extra half and hour for him so that I can attend Youth Camp meeting on Tuesday which is at 8.30pm.
I curled into my comforter at 11pm on Monday.

Same routine on Tuesday, but yesterday's rain was horrible. I took the alternative route to escape the jam in front of Kosas. Dinner was at mamak, I reached at 7pm, had a rather quick but relaxing dinner with the family. 7.30pm, rushed home to take a quick shower, then left home at 7.45pm to Nicholas' house, 1hour class ended then rushed to sis yuet ching's house for meeting. I ate so much yesterday. Had keropok ikan (3types), honeydewmelon, and apples at Nick's house, then chocolates from UK at sis yc's house. Reached home at 11.15pm, slept at 11.45pm.

TODAY. Jamie needs the car today, was supposedly following Jamie's friend as usual but she was having stomach discomfort early in the morning, she took MC, which means, I have to go on my own. But it was too late to hail a cab, and definitely cost a bomb. Wake jamie up, grumbled and grumbled but sent me to work in the end :) Tonight, going to AMC's church for a combine prayer meet, I won't be back if the clock doesn't struck 11pm. Its another late night, again.

No comments:

Try us on Wibiya!