Sunday, May 16, 2010

iSee improvement

Yep, I was initially hesitating whether to show the Whole Wide World about the progression of my teeth treatment. But eversince the braces is fixed on my teeth, I've slowly gained confidence in me, smile I mean. Eventhough I look so much uglier with the steel on.

Hence, I wanna share my journey of teeth transformation to the people out there who wants to know the secret behind from someone who is/was experiencing Orthodontic :)

Picture below is the before and after (1 month and 23 days). I see movement and its very obvious. I realised this 2days ago when the gap in between my right front tooth and the tooth next to it became wider and it gave a weird feeling to me. And my left front tooth ached. (all me teeth ache quite often out of a sudden, different spot. They are moving)

Picture [before] was taken on 22March2010.
Picture [after] was taken on 16thMay2010.

Spot the difference?
Oh by the way, I'm attach with the Damon System.

:)

No comments:

Try us on Wibiya!