Monday, July 26, 2010

can i work at home?

iPOS is a system I need to log in to almost every day, if not for work purposes, its a system that capture our clock in & clock out time for work. Each iPOS works differently for each dept. As for my pc, the most essential component which I must have will be the Master Clients which is the master of handling ALL client's issue. Sales analysis will be the secondary as I have my hands on it only once awhile for report.

I've been doing almost nothing in the office since last Wednesday, except for surfing the net for countless times, to and fro from Facebook to replying emails to checking on the latest trend for anything. So much time but nothing to do.

I begin to be very worried because I still have hundreds and thousand of members' data waiting for me to enter, and to add the 2 weekends, I haven't entered to iPOS for 6days, including today!

I seriously have an urge to ask my manager can I reply all the emails at home since it will save quite a bit of item starting from my expanses to office and the electricity I use at office which I think is seriously a waste of time and money. I can do it at home too.

Jamie had gone home since she has no appointment today, and we had lunch at Paparich. FULL and I'm feeling super heavy in my brain and its like going to shut anytime. Tuition tonight till 9.30pm, dreadful Monday :(

No comments:

Try us on Wibiya!