Saturday, September 11, 2010

Progression

Yep, today I'm going to talk about the progression of my treatment from Damon System, also known as one of the latest braces treatment. The braces have been attached for half a year now, and I'm really contented with the result taken place.

This is taken on 5th September.

According to my dentist, she claimed that my upper teeth has been straighten, pretty fast I would say. But not the bottom. My dentist had tried to changed the steel during my last 3appointments but failed.

If you see clearly, there are 2 extra sticks attaching both sides of my teeth. That is to force my upper teeth to align with my bottom teeth. I seriously don't know how it is gonna work base with that 2 pieces of small thing, but I believe that my a little face transformation will take place as my teeth will be pulled inward.

I'm looking forward for the next appointment and hopefully my dentist can figure out the ways to fix my two front teeth which look quite imbalance now.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi Michelle! Not sure if you still come to this blog but I have a quick question. Where do you have your braces done? I just got mine like 10 days ago, the normal metal ones, and I hadn't heard of the damon type before that but I'm really tempted to switch because a lot of people are saying it's much faster :)))

Try us on Wibiya!