Monday, October 11, 2010

iM on diet!

For this very time, I have to mean it for what I confess!

Yes, I'm going on a diet plan, not strict, but healthier and lighter diet and it is officially starting on 10/10/10, special date to mark the start of my diet plan, good!

Yesterday's breakfast was a little too heavy, had Cantonese Fried Yee Mee + Coffee, lunch would be steam bun with butter and milk tea and dinner was Bak Choi, Ginger Chicken and a soup that literally blotted my tummy :)

And for today, my breakfast was hot milo + ham sandwich. I'm going for rice with green vege later for lunch.

Everyone is going healthy lately, most of the people I know had tone down a lot, i really meant a lot!


weight as of 10/10/10 : 54kg

next weight will be on 17/10/10

2 comments:

chupyfish said...

jia you together bah

LE HONG DUONG said...

hi, thank for sharing knoledge

Try us on Wibiya!